Officio is a software tool that automates and integrates every aspect of your immigration practice. From managing your clients to managing your forms, reminders, notes, documents, and trust account, Officio lets you work more efficiently and less costly.
Since all components are integrated with each other, you save time. And since it is online, you can work from anywhere.
Whether you are a sole practitioner working from home or an office or whether you have multiple locations and agents spanned across multiple time-zones, Officio will become your indispensable personal aid.
- The client database lets you keep complete profile of your clients, their important dates, and key file information.
- Search the way you think. Combine search criteria for most sophisticated queries on your client base.
- Create advanced reporting. Save your report queries for instant future access or export the result to MS Excel.
- Advanced reminder system keeps you up-to-date with what needs to be done for every client.
- Assign date-sensitive tasks to other users.
- Keep notes of every conversation you had with your clients or every task performed on their files. Officio gives you the ultimate record-keeping experience.
- Featuring over 400 Federal, Quebec, Service Canada, Citizenship, and refugee forms.
- Forms are all linked together so the similar data is transferred from form to form. For example, data can be transferred in various forms in one category such as skilled worker, business, sponsorship etc.., or among forms in different categories: Sponsorship and Citizenship forms. Or, Work permit and CEC.
- Forms are in English and French.
- Use note annotations on the forms to clarify questions for your clients or guide them where to sign.
- Client Portal can be embedded within your existing website or run independently to enhance communication with your clients.
- Your clients will like to use it, as they will feel part of the process. You will like to use it as it will save you time that otherwise is wasted on answering phone calls, filling out forms and updating your clients.
- Adjust the security settings so your clients can access only what you authorize them.
- Keep a complete record of every trust account entry. Officio imports transactions directly from your bank; saving you time inputting information manually.
- Create reconciliation reports with ease.
- Create receipts, invoices, and request for payment instantly.
- Officio supports multiple-currency trust accounts.
- Large companies use it to stay in sync with various offices, agents and staff working from different locations.
- Smaller companies use it, so they have the flexibility to work from home or office.
- Officio lets you define your own templates, so you can call them up quickly for each client. Officio automatically merges the client-specific data with your templates.
- Templates can be produced in the preferred language of your clients.
- When you send out or receive an email, Officio knows to which client it should save that email. No more manual filing of emails. The key is total integration.
- Calendar lets you keep track of your appointments. You can have multiple calendars. Eg, personal, business, etc...